Friday 18 October 2013

University Life So Far

Pasta. Yes. Pasta. In fact...10+ bags of the stuff! I say it's a student must have especially when it's on offer for only 50p in supermarkets! I live on it! Why? Because it's cheap and easy to make! The day before I moved to Uni, this is what my mum came home with..


Besides living of pasta, I had to make some other adaptations to living a way from home... Living in wrinkly clothes. I know loads of people say 'Oh you will have to do your own washing' Well I have news for you, I haven't done my own washing yet, I currently cart it home every weekend in my cow print case. Though I will do it sometime I promise! Also my room in halls is the size of a storeroom but I have my own loo so that's a plus. There is great storage space however certain beverage bottles are beginning to take up space...There was also the fact I had to move in with complete strangers but all is well! I love them to bits. And even better...we baked! Baked slutty brownies. Because they are cheap, quick and easy. (I'm not being mean that is actually what they are called...Google it) Take my advice be sociable and don't hide in your room.


I made some unayyy friends! Here's a wee snap shot of us. Do you like my foam Facebook like?

I'm really enjoying being an environmental science student as well. Emmm it's exciting because we get to look at grass and rocks and stuff...yeah...well anyways! The night life is great even though I boked while hungover on a train. STUDENT LIFE!

Oh and another thing, a word of advice to any new student thinking of living in halls...spiders...they are everywhere man everywhere, be warned and be prepared. Other than that I can't complain and remember kids..eat sleep rave repeat.

Slutty brownie recipe -> http://whatsgabycooking.com/slutty-brownies/

Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment