Friday 18 October 2013

That Special Someone

I'd like to dedicate this post to a very special person in my life. My boyfriend Chris. He is my everything and means the world to me.We have been together for over two years, which have been the happiest of my life. To me he is perfect in every way and I wont find a person as sweet, loyal and loving as him. He makes me very happy and I couldn't imagine my life without him.


We met in a local bar on July 29th 2011 and with him being so handsome, I had already spotted him at the start of the night and thought he was absolutely gorgeous. That night my brothers band were playing and I laughed as Chris showed off is sexy dance moves. Towards the end of the night I was standing by the bar and I noticed at the side of my eye Chris getting up off his seat. My heart pounded because I thought he was going to walk past me but to my surprise he stopped to talk to me! His famous chat up line was 'What did you think of the band?' From then our fate was sealed Me being so smooth I pretended I was too warm but I only wanted to go outside to give him a big kiss haha! We talked for ages about random sh*t. That much I forgot his name. (He forgot mine too!) Then finally his friend made us kiss and in the background my brother shouted 'Get off my sisters face' to which everyone laughed. We swapped numbers and he swooped me off my feet by having a broken extremely old Nokia... (you know the ones that are black and white and don't have a camera) From here we went on many dates, at one point I thought he was from England because of his posh Northern Irish accent. That was over 2 years ago, I have so many happy and funny memories with him. Here are just a few..
Tinie Tempah Concert 2011

Eminem Concert 2011

Dublin Zoo 2011

My Formal 2011

Halloween 2011

My 18th 2011


Christmas and New Years 2011



Summer 2012

Portrush Air show 2012

 Halloween 2012

My 19th 2012

New Years 2012

St Patrick's Day 2013




Summer 2013

I know there will be so much more happy memories.(Even though he tickles me something shocking!) I want to thank him for deciding to talk to me that night we met even though I looked like a goblin. Yes I know this post is very cheesy but you don't really see young people today willing to show how much they love someone.

Chris you are the milk to my Oreo, the Spongebob to my Patrick and the gravy to my KFC (we are huge lovers of KFC!)

Love you even if you do have a uni brow sometimes.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope didn't make anyone projectile vomit.


No comments:

Post a Comment