Sunday 25 August 2013

Cats and Their Playful Ways

I use the word Playful very lightly....
Does any of you cat owners notice how cats get bored so easily? They have one burst of energy then 5 seconds later they stop suddenly to lick their fur or they just collapse on the ground. Are we humans not entertaining enough? Sometimes I wonder if my cat is only with me because I have food or that expression on her face when I talk to her like she's a baby says 'Get me food or I will claw your face' or may be that's just me.
Sleeping Belle

Another funny thing I find with my cat is that is if I'm dangling a cat toy in her face, she either stares at my as if she doesn't care or she wants the end I'm holding and not actually the toy. She finds a stick or plastic bottle cap far more entertaining than a fluffy mouse toy to chew on. Weird right? The caps just end up under the seat anyway. Sometimes I think my cat is part dog. She chases a ball if I throw it, she pounces on it then frantically kicks it with her back feet or jumps 3 feet in the air and runs the opposite direction, ears back, shocked expression and her back legs at her face as if she's running side ways. Anyone else seen their furry feline do this? Anyway here are some photos of Belle when her playful mood arises. Enjoy!







Please leave a comment and share anything about your kitty cats, Thanks

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment