Saturday 24 August 2013

THE COLOUR RUN!


Today the Dulex Colour Run was held in Belfast in support of Stand Up to Cancer. It was an amazing day for an amazing cause. And as the name suggests, it literally was a 'Colour Run' Every so often along the 5km route we were belted with different colours of powder paint by the lovely volunteers. At the end there was a colour party where we danced, won prizes and yes you guessed got covered in more paint. I was absolutely covered head to toe in all different colours. I'm not surprised we got some funny looks after, walking into Mc Donalds. I'm surprised we were even allowed on public transport! It was a fantastic experience and I want to thank the organisers for organising such a terrific event. I can't wait to do it next year. If it comes to a town near you, get involved!


Checkout their website! http://thecolorrun.co.uk/

-H


No comments:

Post a Comment