Sunday 25 August 2013

Why do cats feel the need to get in or under things?


I'm sure there are some other cat owners out there that have asked themselves the same question. Have you ever stumbled upon your cat diving into a plastic bag on the floor, jumping into an open box or trying to climb under the sofa? I am all too familiar with this with my kitty cat Belle. I leave a bag on the floor for two seconds then I go to lift it and all I see are these two big eyes (and when I say big, other cat owners will know just how scary their cat looks with enlarged pupils...like they really want to hurt you) And on many occasions Belle has landed herself in my old school bag, ahh if only cats where on the school curriculum. Anyway I have managed to capture some of these moments. Check out the photos below.






Got some photos of you own? I'd love to see them. Comment your thoughts below.

-H


No comments:

Post a Comment