Thursday 17 October 2013

Brunette to Blonde

I finally did it! After about a year of debating with my conscience I finally took the plunge and got some blonde in my hair.
The fact that my skin is the colour of an ass that's never seen sunlight really put me off dying my hair blonde. I thought I would look real washed out and ill but thankfully it suits okay! However my fly a ways came back with a vengeance! I have noticed my hair is a lot dryer and frizzier and something tells me that hair serum I bought in the pound shop isn't working. (I wonder why)
Someone please recommend a good anti-frizz serum! I'll give you gold! (no not really but I'd really appreciate it)




Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think and feel free to share any tips on maintaining healthy blonde hair.

2 comments: