Sunday 20 October 2013

Coming Up....

So over the next 2 weeks or so I plan to do some more beauty reviews of current make up products I am using as well as showing you all my daily make up routine. And of course my Halloween make up and yes...I am dressing up as cat (OMG Shock!) but also for another fancy dress party I may be a zombie. Not a gory creepy zombie but a pretty zombie (If that's even possible!) So yeah stay tuned and keep checking my blog for updates and all that jazz. Oh I almost forget, there will be more kitty cat posts! And I am sure Belle will have her spotlight time too....she always does.
And did I mention my blog now has a Facebook like button? Please press like! It was so hard to add it to my blog, all that coding and Jaza or Java...whatever it's called. Would really appreciate it!

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment